No secret Crate & Barrel has always been one of my mainstays. Regardless of the time of year. But when I’m entertaining a house-full during the holidays, you’ve got to know I’ll be stopping by at least a few times to make sure I’ve got the essentials covered. Which coincidentally, offers an opportunity to do a bit of browsing. And shopping. And adding things to my personal wishlist……
As I did recently when I popped in for just one more must-have, (love their oversized, non-stick baking sheets)–and of course ended up crushing on a few really cool items that are too good not to share. Here’s what caught my eye this trip!
1. Remi Large Bookcase (above) So handsome: Classic, clean-lined and sophisticated. A perfect fit with any aesthetic!
2. Aurora Linen Tablecloth Metallic silver threads add a pop of elegance for special occasions, at a price point had to pass up. (This one made it home for our Thanksgiving dinner and stole the show!)
3. Zuma Black Square Serving Tray Great everyday, go everywhere accessory in a variety of colors. Have 8 of these on my Christmas list. (Also comes in a larger rectangular serving tray).
4. Frame Log Holder This practical, sleek stacker makes log storage ….stylish.
5. Multi-Function Dog Bowls Super cute idea for your best friend: Cooling dog bowls keep water and food chilled. Slow Down feature discourages fast dining. I’ll take one of each for a perpetually hungry and thirsty black lab! A great hostess gift for a fellow dog lover.
And of course, a personal favorite for prepping lots of holiday appetizers, for lots of holiday guests, Extra Large Cookie Sheet.
See you next trip!